31 October 2011

Spoooooky!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Max dressed as "Pumpkin Boy'


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Max dressed as "Pumpkin Boy'


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Oscar dressed as "The Beast"


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Happy Halloween! It's that spooky time of year again! We have a treat for you this year! Sarah of Temporary:Secretary is staying for a short vacation and she brought the infamous Oscar (who is the brother of our cat, Max) along as well! The boys have been scrapping and chasing each other around the house all week so we thought it would be nice of them to bond through dressing up! The wife beaters they're wearing are in fact baby onesies with the bottoms cut off, and the capes are made from some groovy fabric from a small local department store!

While we were in the ghoulish mood we did some pumpkin carving!! Sarah had never done this before (!) and so I had to show her the ropes and give her some help with her cute cat face! Didn't she do well for a first timer! I'm off to wash the pumpkin off my hands so I'll let the pictures do the talking!

Also, we'd love to do a special pumpkin post next week, so if any of you guys have pictures of your halloween pumpkins then send them over to info@heroandcape.com and we'll feature them in a special pumpkin post next week!!

9 comments:

  1. great effort! love that the brotherly cats have some hang time together. i am desperately hoping that this fabric is a boyes special!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they both look adorable, although a little miffed at the costumes.. my cat wouldn't last a minute in that before clawing it to shreds! V impressed with the pumpkins too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. N'awwwww they both look so adorable! I try and dress up my dogs and they just claw their way out of it :| definitely do not appreciate my efforts. And these pumpkins are AMAZEBALLS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh just look at them, what cuties!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, just saw the photos of Max on Sarah's blog. Both cats look fab! :D The pumpkins are great too, I love pumpking carving but didn't get a chance this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pumpkins are awesome! And I love the fact you dressed up max and Oscar, possibly the cutest cat's ever! Literally. There capes are ace, and how you used a onesie.. good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get enough of Oscar and Max! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Pumpkins are fab, love them both, and love Sarah's first attempt, but I'm afraid they have nothing on the boys. I had been warned this was coming, but it's still making me jiggle about with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is so cute
    I've tried to dress my friends cat but there was no way

    come and say Hi, we could start a stylish friendship
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete